Children's Ministries at Friend Christian Assembly
It is our hope that you will experience the presence of Jesus while at Friend Christian Assembly. The Children's staff will do everything we can to make sure that your child is well taken care of while you are participating in service. They will be taught about God and his love for them, through lessons, reading, and fun activities.
Our Chidrens Ministries are an important part of our church and are much more then just babysitting.
Our Goals are:
1) To provide a place where children love to be and can begin to learn about our amazing God.
2) To provide a place where parents feel safe to leave their children so that they can focus on God.
Here at Friend Christian Assembly our Children's Ministries Include:
- Kids Life Group - 9:30 am on Sunday Mornings
- Children's Church - 10:30 am on Sunday Mornings
- AWANA - For children ages 3 through 6th grade. Wednesday nights from 7 pm to 8:20 pm during the school year.
- Summer Camps in June
- Vacation Bible School in July